Monday, January 5, 2009

5 days of Photos.

January 5
As today is our wedding anniversary I thought the most appropriate photo for today would be a photo of a photo of our wedding day
January 4th
Didn't take too many photos yesterday - just a couple of lunch photos when we went out for lunch as a family. - so this was taken with my little pocket camera so the quality is not that good.

January 3Again, not the best photo, but a photo of my precious Mum because today is her birthday -
Also a photo of my two friends from Rocky - we met up at Hervey Bay and had a coffee together. I want to post this photo also as a reminder to me to do more girlie things with these guys this year.
January 2Again not a great photo but I love the spirit behind this photo - one of happiness and having a great time. This always happens when these guys get together. Photo of my neice with her Uncle Steve and Chloe

January 1Love this shot of Chloe - such an action shot - these are the sort of photos I want to take more of this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! Good to see you are joining me! I am finding each day I am thinking all the time what I can take a photo of...I wonder what todays will be...the beach maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't gotten around to jazzing up your blog...been at the beach. Just wanted to let you know my girls have a photo blog now too! http://www.smithygirlsphotography.blogspot.com
    seeya

    ReplyDelete