Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Photo a Day

This year I think I would like to take the challenge of taking a photo a day - over the past year I have watched several people take this challenge and have enjoyed seeing their photos. I also want to improve myh photo skills this year so thought that documenting life by photos might be a good way to both improve my skills. Also my good friend Gayle is taking the challenge too and I thought it might be a bit of fun to do this with her. I know that I might not be able to upload every day, but I will endeavour to take a photo each day and at least upload the weeks photo's each week if I don't manage to do it each day. I also think it will be a great way to look back over the year and remembers some of the things that have shaped or challenged our lives.

So far I have managed to take photos every day this year but will upload tomorrow as they are on my computer and not on this one. I think my problem will be limiting it to one photo a day especially now. Might be a different story when I get home and get busy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment