Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26 - Australia Day

Well today being Australia Day, I would share this photo. It was taken later tonight. I did however take some other photos today which I will also share.
We had a pretty uneventful day - Steve worked in the yard and I cleaned up inside and then had a play with Photoshop Actions. I took this photo of Steve mowing and then used a CoffeeShop Honey Retro Action, I like the effect and can see that I am going to have a lot of fun playing with some of these in the future.
The photo above is the original

This one is the result of using the CoffeeShop Honey Retro Action.

If you want to discover some great actions and they are free, check out CoffeeShop Free PS/PSE Tutorias and Actions. These are photos that I have shared before, but ones I played with today using some of the actions I downloaded from CoffeeShop. I love the effects. I have shared the original and then those photos altered by the actions. Original
Grunge Texture Effect.

This was the Original - now check the changes below. These were all different actions applied to the original photo.
This was the blur action

The above photo was using the Honey Retro Action
This was was using the Sharpened ActionThis was using the Vibrance Action

This one was using the Vintage Action
And finally this one is the same photo but was changed by using this tutorial.

Well that is about it for today.

1 comment:

  1. I love using actions Karen, they always give the photo a beautiful look.

    Thanks for the links, I will have a look at the actions there.

    ReplyDelete