Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Internet access at last

Day 20
Tuesday 20th January 2009
"NEW ADDITIONS TO THE FAMILY"
A bit harder to get motivated to take photos now that we have arrived home. This photo is of the new additions to our family today - 6 baby chickens, 3 black and 3 white. We lost all our Chooks on Christmas night when some dog ripped open their coup and killed them all. We were pretty upset when we came home and found them all the following morning.

Day 19
Monday 19th January 2009
"SUMMER FRUITS"It is stinking hot here at the moment and this is all we feel like eating - this was dinner tonight.

Day 18
Sunday 18th January 2009
"MY FIRST RINGYou can see I am a little desperate for a photo for today. We spent the day in the car driving home from holidays. This is a photo of the first ring my wonderful DH gave me when I was all of 17 years of age. Now my girls are fighting over who gets to wear it.

"FOOTSTEPS IN THE SAND"

Although this photo was not taken today but a couple of days ago, just wanted to share it also -Love this photo of footsteps in the sand.

Now that our broadband and phone lines have been fixed, hope to get back to update daily again.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your chooks, the chicks are adorable.

    Fantastic photos Karen, I really love the one of the footprint.

    ReplyDelete