Friday, February 13, 2009

44/365

Day44
13th February, 2009
Just haven't had a chance to post the last couple of days. Started my Photoshop course last night and just been busy running everyone ever which way. It has alsobeen pretty wet here the last few days, so it has not been good weather to be out and about wth my camera. I have used my little camera to take these next couple of shots .
You can see I was pretty desperate to take some photos. Just a close up of my eye- image how good this might come up if I was using my good camera.

Day 43
12th February, 2009The OriginalBeen playing around with actions again - Love the Coffeeshop Perfect Portrait Action.
Anyone know of other places to go check out Photoshop Actions. Would love to hear form if you do.

Day 42
11th February. 2009
Close up of my laptop - how I love my laptop. I can sit and play on it whilst sitting out and spending time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment