Tuesday, February 17, 2009

48/365

Day 48
17th February, 2009

Today I walked about my yard and saw these two lone pegs sitting on my closeline - kind of like a husband and wife clinging together. Not great photography subject matter, I know, but they kind of looked cute sitting on the line together and I kind of like the way this photo turned out.

Day 47
16th February 2009

Just a few more shots taken around my yard I am enjoying looking for beauty in places I don't often see it - I walk past a lot of these plants each day and yet don't often see the beauty - I have loved capturing it like this and I think it will be interesting to go back in a years time and I think I will be quite astounded at the beauty that is here and I haven't even realized.

Day 46
15th February, 2009

This week I decided that I would take a photo each day of things that are growing in our yard. (Getting pretty desperate, aren't I) but I always see our yard as being pretty mundane and uninteresting and yet as I walked around this afternoon I have seen such beauty so I am planning to record some of the beauty I really do take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. I too walk around the yard but don't 'see' the beauty in the plants and animals.

    All of these photos are gorgeous, especially te pegs. I love the reason behind the photo.

    ReplyDelete