Friday, February 20, 2009

51/365

Day 51,
20th February, 2009
These are my photos for today. I went for another walk through my garden this afternoon - nothing extraordinary but quite pretty in their own right. I am really happy with the way these photos have turned out.
Original PhotoPhotoshopped Photo
I am really enjoying my TAFE course, learning heaps, and I am amazed at how you can transform pretty bad photos into half decent ones. Yesterday was Sarah and Colin's wedding anniversary so I was looking at some of the photos from the Sarah and Colin's wedding and I decided to have a play around with some of them - not great photos but photos that were way too dark, so I have managed to lighten them up a bit. I can't beleive how easy it is these days to make really bad photos look OK.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Karen, all of the plants in your gardens are stunning.

    Photoshop sure is a great tool. That second photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous post won't let me comment so here it is:

    Isn't it amazing that by focusing on 2 different sections of the photo you get such differing images. I will have to try that.

    I hope you enjoyed your class.

    ReplyDelete