Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 31

Day 31
31st January 2009This shot is no master piece but just of those shots you have to get. These four children were all put to bed in their own beds. This is what we found when we were ready to go to bed. How cute that they all snuggled up together in the one bed. Just couldn't help taking a photo of this cuteness.
My neice was in for the weekend. This is the orignial photo of her playing "Lips" (X-box version of Singstar) I didn't really like this photo because of all the shadows. Had a play with it in Photoshop using the Clone Stamp tool and also used the Honey Retro Action from CoffeeShop Free Actions. This is the result
I can see that this Photoshop is going to become quite addictive this year.

Finally I have to say a huge thank you to Gayle for the great job she has done of upgrading my blog, It looks so much better than it did before, She really is my technological wonder woman. She gets me out of all sorts of pickles. Thanks Gayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment