Tuesday, February 24, 2009

55/365

Day 55
24th February, 2009

I've had a busy couple of days - I did manage to take photos but haven't had a chance to get on and upload. My sister has been visiting, and we have been busy Resume writing. After homeschooling all her children through their entire school live, she has now decided that she would like to get a job.
Driving home from work this afternoon, I was just in awe of the colour from these gorgeous berries on my neighbours palm tree. Just had to run inside and grab my camera and take these couple of shots.

Day 54,
23rd February 2009
Not a hugely exciting photo today, but just had to take a photo of this dangling chain on the back of our lounge door.

Day 53,
22nd February, 2009.Sunday afternoon we took a walk along the walking tracks near the Yeppeen Lagoon. It is so beautiful at the momment. So lush and green. The Lagoon has had water in it for 12 months now. For years before that, the area had been so dry. The birdlife along here is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. The palm tree photos are stunning Karen. I also love the photo of the chain, its unique.

    Good luck to your sister with her resume and job hunting.

    ReplyDelete