Wednesday, March 4, 2009

63/365

Day 63,
4th March, 2009
We have had some great sunsets and cloud filled skies lately. Love how the sun is shining through the clouds and lining them in silver.

It's been a hectic week - haven't had much chance to get on and upload photos this week. Have spent too much time on my other computer getting it set up with email and all other things I want on it before the cut off from USQ. Once they disconnect me from their VPN I need to sort out all the problems myself. Think it is all working fine now.

Day 62,
3rd March, 2009
Filling up at the bowser, the thirsty 4WD's sure eat it up. Both our cars run on diesel.

Day 61,
2nd March, 2009
My overstuffed handbag - travels everywhere with me and carries almost everything bar the kitchen sink.

Day 60
1st March, 2009
Love this time of day at the beach. Spent most of the weekend away at the beach with the girls from church.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of the sunrises/sunsets Karen, they are stunning.

    I had to laugh at the "kitchen sink" reference to your bag, Im the same and I have learnt to buy smaller bags as I can't fit as much in it. lol

    ReplyDelete