Sunday, March 22, 2009

81/365

Blogger has not been kind to me the last couple of days. I have tried to upload a couple of times and even leave messages on other people's blogs and there was no way it was going to let me do it.
Anyway yesterday, I went on a photoshoot excursion with my friend Katrina. She belongs to the local Camera Club, and they had a late afternoon photo shoot. We ended up out at Q Mag at Parkhust. Lots of fun and I did manage to get a few good shots. (Well shots that I like anyway)

Day 81,
22nd March, 2009
We are a basketball family here. Steve's played it, and the girls have both played it. One of the many trophies.

Day 80,
21st March. 2009.

These were just a few of my favourite photos for the Photo shoot yesterday. It was a late evening night photoshoot - and although we did not have a very good sunset yesterday, I was still pretty happy with a lot of my photos. Love some of the interstesting clouds and skylines.
Who ever throught that taking photos of magnesium plants would turn out so well. Pretty boring in the daytime.

Day 79,
20th March, 2009.Much more difficult taking photos of these little fish in our aquarium. They are breeding profusely at the moment and we have lost of little baby fish being born. Steve loves to sit and watch them swim around most evenings, He finds it terribly relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. The sunset behind the Magnesium Plant looks amazing, its funny how we see things in a different way when photographing them.

    Wonderful photos of the fish too, I have heard it is hard to get the white balance right and not a flash flare.

    ReplyDelete