Thursday, March 12, 2009

71/365

Day 71,
12th March, 2009

Haven't had a chance to take a photo today as it was raining after work and I only had an hour until I had to go to TAFE. I'm really enjoying the course - learning heaps and I definately want to book into the advanced course because in all honestly, I reckon the more I use it, hopefully the more it will stick in my head. Anyway I am still playing around with editing some of my photos just brightening and contrasting them.
Here is the OriginalAnd now here is the same photo with a little doctoring. Such a huge difference hey. Hoping the weather is better tomorrow and that I can get out and aboaut with my camera again.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a little post processing really makes all the difference.

    I really want to do a photography course but its not going to happen this year. lol

    ReplyDelete